COMPASS Prequalification Tool launches the 2022 COMPASS Select List
TORONTO, ON (December 6, 2022) – The National Electrical Contractors Association’s (NECA) would like to congratulate all NECA subcontractors who have earned a spot on the inaugural COMPASS Select List released today through COMPASS by Bespoke Metrics. The full 2022 COMPASS Select List can be found here.
As one of NECA’s Ambassador sponsors, COMPASS by Bespoke Metrics has worked hard to compile this list with the intent of recognizing the top subcontractors in COMPASS who reach a certain mark of transparency and performance across Finance, Business, and HSE metrics.
This list recognizes the top subcontractors in the COMPASS Prequalification Tool by Q Score who:
• Outperformed industry averages
• Provided timely information including externally prepared financial statements
• Submitted a complete COMPASS 1Form
The COMPASS Select List is a critical resource for general contractors who are looking to:
• Diversify their subcontractor pool to reduce concentration risk and exposure
• Expand their subcontractor network by DBE, geography, trade, or project experience
• Promote themselves to clients by using top subcontractors to reduce project risk
In an ever-changing economic environment, COMPASS hopes by assembling this list of prequalified subcontractors, that general contractors can plan and hire with some degree of certainty. In addition to a standardized prequalification to meet all data request needs, COMPASS provides subcontractors on the Select List with a 2022 Select Badge, a public profile page, and a media page to supplement prequalification and business development efforts.
For our members looking to get on the COMPASS Select List or learn how to promote their Badge, please contact COMPASS at [email protected] or 1-800-689-6819.