Welcome to the new necanet.org! We are excited to be launching this brand-new website experience.
If this is your first time interacting with the new website, and you are looking to log in, you will need to reset your password.
Accessing your new necanet.org account for the first time.
- When you first visit the new necanet.org, click on “Member Login” at the top of the window.
- In the dropdown menu, select “Login.”
- If this is your first time attempting to login, do not fill out your email and password. Instead, click the link “Forgot Password?”
- On this page, please enter the email address associated with your NECA account.
- When your email address is entered, click the red “Reset Your Password” button.
- Now, go to your email inbox. You should receive an email from “Community Hub.” It may take up to 15 minutes to arrive.
- If you do not receive the email, check with your company IT department to ensure the email was not blocked by a spam filter. If this does not resolve the problem, contact NECA.
- In the body of the email you receive, click on the link “Reset My Password.” This will take you to a page on necanet.org.
- On this page, you will be asked to set a new password. Type it in the first box, and then type it again below to verify it.
- Once you click the button “Submit,” your new password will be set.
- Log in to your new NECA account using your email address and the password you have just created. You will no longer login with your User ID number.
See the video below for a walkthrough of the process.
You can also watch the below tutorial on the new user experience on our website:
Thank you for using necanet.org! We are still working every day to make this new experience as great as it possibly can be.