The Academy of Electrical Contracting has announced the newest class of leading professionals in the electrical construction industry it will install later this year.
Fellowship in the Academy, which was established in 1968, is one of the highest honors bestowed upon electrical contractors. The purposes of the Academy are to honor outstanding leaders in the electrical contracting field and to preserve and utilize for the benefit of the construction industry the wealth of experience and ability they have developed through their years of dedicated effort.
Fellows must have rendered exceptional service to their industry, and that service is continued and enhanced through membership in the Academy. Eleven inductees will be installed on Sept. 15 at the Opening General Session of NECA 2019 Las Vegas:
- Robert Cherry, Oklahoma Chapter; Osborne Electric Company; Oklahoma City, OK
- Bruce A. Creen, Northeastern Illinois Chapter; West Chicago, IL
- William M. Darish, Southeastern Michigan Chapter; Industrial Electric Co.; Detroit, MI
- Tracy L. Harness, Northwest Line Constructors Chapter; Portland, OR
- Lewis Maffioli, Northern Illinois Chapter; Wilson Electric Company; Rockford, IL
- Marilyn M. Oppedisano, Finger Lakes New York Chapter; Liverpool, NY
- Robert Seanger, Minneapolis Chapter; Al’s Electric of St. Cloud, Inc.; St. Cloud, MN
- Hal Sokoloff, New York City Chapter; H&L Electric; Long Island City, NY
- Robert J. Turner II, Michigan Chapter; Turner Electric Service, Inc.; Dexter, MI
- Steven Watts, Los Angeles County Chapter; CSI Electrical Contractors; Santa Fe Springs, CA
- John C. Wright, South Texas Chapter; Alterman, Inc.; San Antonio, TX