Preconvention Workshops Provide Early Chance for Growth at NECA 2019 Las Vegas
As regular attendees know, education is a huge part of NECA conventions. NECA 2019 Las Vegas will be no different.
Preconvention workshops are a great way to add more value to your NECA convention experience with full- and half-day sessions on Saturday, September 14. These program will offer a range of in-depth opportunities for personal and professional development with the most dynamic, expert speakers.
The workshops offered examine topics such as communications, leadership, safety and succession planning; including:
- How to Work with Anyone in Any Situation and Crafting an Exceptional Customer Experience, facilitated by NECA Now favorite speaker Kelly McDonald
- Preparing the Company and the Owner for Exit, facilitated by Kevin Kennedy and Joseph Bazzano of Beacon Exit Planning
- 2020 NEC Significant Changes, facilitated by Michael Johnston and James Dollard
- Build Your Talent Pipeline, facilitated by Jon Finch of Milwaukee Tool
- Creating your Communications Playbook and Building a Motivated Workforce, facilitated by NECA Now favorite speaker Amanda King
- Conceptual Estimating for Electrical Contractors, facilitated by Matthew Firestone
- Significant Changes in the 2018 NFPA 70E, facilitated by James Dollard
Remember: Preconvention workshops require a separate, advance registration and fees from the NECA Convention. More information can be found at www.necaconvention.org.
Be sure to sign up before the July 18 early registration deadline.