This course will help the participants develop the skills and understanding they need to lead others. They will learn to persuade others, negotiate and problem solve and develop collaboration among team members.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
• Explain how to effectively deal with different people (and different behavior styles)
• Apply Situational Leadership in coaching situations
• Build consensus, cohesion, buy-in, and team commitment
• Diagnose the focus and source of conflicts
• Utilize appropriate conflict management strategies
• Resolve interpersonal confrontations through collaborations