Good material procurement keeps a business operating and maybe even growing a bit, while great procurement allows a contractor to:
- Outperform their competition
- Grow their top-line revenue at scale
- Withstand unforeseen changes in pricing and availability
- Complete more work with less overhead
- Reduce risk of errors and job delays
During the webinar, we’ll share with you the 7 steps, explain what each step entails, the inefficiencies it can eliminate for your business, how to implement improvements, and the benefits that come from it.
2. Material Sourcing
3. Material Purchasing
4. Requesting Material
5. Receiving Material
6. Invoice Matching
7. Material Payments
Join us as we identify and discuss how improvements within each of the 7 stages of procurement can improve your business.
Speaker(s): Maria Davidson - CEO of Kojo