The workforce shortage is affecting both the revenue, and the margin, for the majority of contractors. The ability to hire, retain, engage, train, and develop employees increases the chances for them, and for the organization, to succeed. To accomplish this, specific processes and development paths must be created, implemented, and measured.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the need for roles and responsibilities definition
• Show the use of the role definition and time span needed to increase the percentage of “good” hires
• Describe the employee collaboration using skill set matrix information
• Outline the career path mapping process to create long term improvement and engagement
• Discuss the link between performance management and incentive compensation