Cash flow is one of the most important issues facing contractors today. Having survived the downturn, companies are faced with starting new projects, hiring staff and investing in assets to support the business. More companies go bankrupt due to cash flow issues than due to profitability. Many things can and should be done to improve cash management practices. This program explores a range of tools and techniques, from simple to complex, that allow firms to manage and control cash flow.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the importance of cash management practices
• Describe how to increase profits with billings and collections
• Identify tools and techniques that optimize cash flow
• Discuss how to maximize cash flow with process standardization
• Describe how to create transparency and accountability with measurement