In today’s ever-changing business climate, we must develop new ways of standing out from the crowd. Once we know the strengths of our identity, we can set about building a comprehensive way to sell our unique brand to customers. Learn how to use your personal brand to gain commitment, strengthen communication skills and develop solid networking habits.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
• Develop a personal business brand
• Describe relationship skills using the influence model
• List the four styles of behavior
• Discuss turning networking into results
• Utilize techniques to work an event with ease