Project managers will have FUN as they work through a case study and uncover the math
mystery buried in the WIP. They will calculate each column by hand to see where the numbers
come from and recognize which numbers provide key information. The key information will
spotlight problems and opportunities contained within the numbers of a financial report.
Project managers will increase their financial fluency and be able to communicate more
effectively to get the right information to make their projects more profitable.
- How project managers impact the company income statement and balance sheet
- How the WIP can effect year end profits and cash flow
- Overbillings and underbillings and the impact of each
- Analyze the difference between gross profit % and mark up %
- WIP Case Study explaining what each column represents and where the math
- comes from
- Explain what percentage of completion accounting is and why it is used