Course content includes establishing a support system that leads to getting the best performance of managers, supervisors and employees through cohesive teamwork, skills improvement and installing key job controls. It is critical that job site supervisors have the skills and necessary resources to be effective and efficient in their day-to-day work experience.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
• Effectively plan, organize, direct and control on the job
• Motivate for peak performance
• Build relationships through teamwork
• Establish a sound communications network among all players in the construction process
• Lay the foundation for productivity improvement