Driving Project Success is a half-day, in-seat course that focuses on the importance of productivity, motivation, coaching, leadership, planning and technology to drive project performance to success.
The driving project success module is a highly interactive session geared towards field leadership. Participants are immediately placed in the positions they find themselves every day—tasked to build a project without all the tools or information they need to get the project done. During the workshop, attendees learn about the importance of productivity, motivation, coaching, leadership, planning and technology to drive project performance. A full scale BIM model of the project is utilized to demonstrate just how drastically technology and prefabrication are going to change the industry.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify industry trends and changes
• Examine field management obstacles and opportunities
• Discuss how planning and communication impact productivity
• Describe how productivity is measured
• Discuss the impact of rework on productivity and project performance
• Identify the impact of BIM on project performance through improved planning and communication