It is critical for your organization to have budgets to create transparency and accountability for the multiple business units when it comes to their profit and loss. In this session, we will discuss the foundations of planning, budgeting and forecasting in order to create the metrics desired to have predictable profit outcomes.
In this session we will:
• Discuss the alignment required via organizational strategy definition
• Outline planning required by the different business units utilizing a bottom-up approach
• List the budgeting techniques to create clarify behind departmental goals and expenses
• Show the forecasting required to predict and quantify department and company profit and loss early
• Show the type of metrics desired to view performance at any given time