NECA/NEMA 200-2016, Standard for Installing and Maintaining Temporary Electric Power at Construction Sites
This standard describes temporary electrical power and lighting systems at construction sites, operating at 600 volts or less. It covers the planning, installation, expansion, maintenance, cutover, and removal of the temporary power system. This standard is intended to ensure a safe, adequate, functional, and reliable temporary electrical power system for all trades at construction sites.
- Price for 11 or more is $40.00 each (Save $10.00 per item)
- Price for 51 or more is $30.00 each (Save $20.00 per item)
- Price for 101 or more is $24.00 each (Save $26.00 per item)
- Price for 251 or more is $18.00 each (Save $32.00 per item)
- Price for 1 or more is $50.00 each (Save $0.00 per item)