NECA/FOA 301-2016 Standard for Installing and Testing Fiber Optics (PDF)
This standard describes installation and test procedures for fiber optic cabling networks. This standard applies fiber optic cabling installed indoors (premises installations) and outside plant (OSP) applications. This standard has been carefully revised to reflect the latest provisions and requirements in the NEC and other applicable standards. This edition also includes periodic routine maintenance and troubleshooting procedures for these types of communications cabling systems. Information contained in NECA/FOA 301 is also intended to conform to other related standards such as ANSI/TIA/ 568, ANSI/TIA/ 569, ANSI/TIA/ 606, ANSI/TIA/ 607, IEEE 1100, and NECA/BICSI 568.
- Price for 11 or more is $34.00 each (Save $10.00 per item)
- Price for 51 or more is $24.00 each (Save $20.00 per item)
- Price for 101 or more is $18.00 each (Save $26.00 per item)
- Price for 251 or more is $12.00 each (Save $32.00 per item)
- Price for 1 or more is $44.00 each (Save $0.00 per item)