NECA 416 – 2016, Recommended Practice for Installing Energy Storage Systems (416-16)
The latest in the ANSI-accredited National Electrical Installation Standards series, NECA 416 describes methods and procedures used for installing multiple types energy storage systems. It also includes information about controlling and managing energy storage systems, in addition to commissioning and maintaining energy storage systems. This new standard focuses specifically on installations of battery systems, flywheels, ultra-capacitors, and electric vehicle (EV) smart charger vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies that are used for storing electrical energy in premises wiring systems. Valuable installer and inspector checklists are included as a resource within this document.
- Price for 11 or more is $40.00 each (Save $10.00 per item)
- Price for 51 or more is $30.00 each (Save $20.00 per item)
- Price for 101 or more is $24.00 each (Save $26.00 per item)
- Price for 251 or more is $18.00 each (Save $32.00 per item)
- Price for 1 or more is $50.00 each (Save $0.00 per item)