NECA 406-2014, Standard for Installing Residential Generator Sets
This standard describes installation and maintenance procedures for residential generators fueled by gasoline, natural gas, or liquefied petroleum gas (LP or propane) and permanently installed at one-family dwellings to provide backup power. This standard also covers the installation of related items such as non-automatic (manual) or automatic transfer switches (MTS or ATS), disconnect switches, control panels, and fuel supply systems, and describes some electrical power distribution system design consideration related to the use of generators to supply important, non-emergency loads in single family dwellings.
- Price for 11 or more is $40.00 each (Save $10.00 per item)
- Price for 51 or more is $30.00 each (Save $20.00 per item)
- Price for 101 or more is $24.00 each (Save $26.00 per item)
- Price for 251 or more is $18.00 each (Save $32.00 per item)
- Price for 1 or more is $50.00 each (Save $0.00 per item)