An estimate is only as good as the information it is based on, and the NECA Manual of Labor Units (MLU) has been the estimating resource of choice for electrical contractors since 1923.
The MLU provides an experience-based reference for estimating the electrical construction labor required to install typical electrical and communications systems. The labor unit data comes directly from a national average of NECA’s member contractors and is reviewed and updated bi-annually to ensure you have the best information to accurately estimate.
Some of the features of the MLU CD are:
- PDF of the entire book
- The ability to move from table to table and section to section
- A factoring chart for determining the proper labor column to use for a project
- The ability to customize the factoring of labor indicated in the tables for individual company productivity
- A heat and humidity factor calculator
- A calculator for the time extension of a project beyond normal project duration
- Conductor fill and conduit size calculator
- A calculator for electrical formulas, such as Ohms Law
- A calculator for the conversion of units of measurement such as metric to standard
- The ability to export labor units to Excel files
This CD will only work with Windows operating systems.
Learn more about the MLU at www.necanet.org/MLU
Note: All orders going to Canada for non-members of NECA will be forwarded to the Canadian Electrical Contractors Association. Please contact the NECA Order Desk at (301) 215-4504 or email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Manual of Labor Units, 2015-16 Edition Subscription through Trade Service (TRA-SER), Index No. 4090-15S
Manual of Labor Units, 2015-2016 Edition Hardcopy Book, Index No. 4090-15
Member Price: $90
Non-Member Price: $250