Now available: The Baseline Schedule
When starting a job, there are a lot of activities that must be planned and organized that are facilitated through the baseline schedule. The Baseline Schedule, an on-demand online course to assist new electrical project managers with undertaking this task is now available in the NECA Learning Center.
Following this 30-minute course, you will be able to:
- Identify the different types of schedules
- Identify the elements and major activities of a baseline schedule
- Explain Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify the resources that should be considered when scheduling activities
- Discuss how to communicate the baseline schedule to the project team and to the customer
NECA members can also view the free Introduction to Preplanning course in preparation for this program here.
This course is available to NECA members for $10 for an introductory period.
Visit www.NECAEducation.org to learn more and register.