ASSE is offering this free webinar as part of its support of OSHA’s Safe + Sound campaign, which promotes the value of safety in American businesses of all sizes.
Looking for ways to demonstrate the benefits of a strong safety and health program?
TheAmerican Society of Safety Engineers’ on-demand webinar
, Show Me the Money: Demonstrating the ROI in People, Projects, and Programs
, can help you put together a systematic approach to developing a credible return on investment analysis for your programs and projects. This resource will be available for free during March as part of the OSHA Safe + Sound Campaign
Help Us Promote Your Members’ Safety and Health Program Success
Do your members or other stakeholders have successful safety and health programs in their workplaces? The Safe + Sound Campaign is looking for suggestions and examples that any organization could use to begin a program or enhance an existing one. Encourage your networks to send a few sentences that answer any of the following questions to email@example.com. Their submissions could be featured in upcoming Campaign communications.
- What convinced your organization to develop a safety and health program?
- Describe one thing that you’ve done for management leadership that has made a difference in your organization.
- Describe one thing that you’ve done for worker participation that has made a difference in your organization.
- Describe one thing that you’ve done to systematically find and fix hazards that has made a difference in your organization.
- What is the best thing anyone has said about your efforts?