Multiple factors influence effective client communications including self-awareness, self-improvement, social awareness and relationship management. In this session, you will learn how to attract, build and maintain long lasting client relations. Better communication skills lead to more client trust, faster decisions and more referrals. This class will benefit those with 1 or 20 plus years of experience.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how to build stronger rapport and trust (and maintain it)
- Discuss ideas to connect with clients faster
- Ask better questions to uncover client priorities (Hot Buttons) and their pet peeves.
- Identify techniques that improve listening skills (You can’t ask great questions if you aren’t listening)
- Identify distracting appearance and auditory behaviors and how to reduce them
- List tips to illustrate ideas and improve collaborative communication
- Analyze characteristics of a poor listener
- Explain how to interpret nonverbal responses