The National Electrical Contractors Association has approved members of the electrical construction community for veteran membership.
Per NECA bylaws, veteran membership is available to people who have represented a regular member in good standing for at least 15 years and are not currently engaged in the electrical construction business. They are elected by the executive committee.
The executive committee met on June 11, approving:
- James C. Baudino, Micro Electric LTD, Southeastern Michigan Chapter
- David W. Kurtz, Shaw Electric Company, Southeastern Michigan Chapter
- Daniel L. Seibel, Wolverine Fire Protection Co., Southeastern Michigan Chapter
- Jeff T. Guckenberger, JKG Electric Inc., Oregon Pacific-Cascade Chapter
- Doug Aljets, OEG, Inc., Oregon Pacific-Cascade Chapter