NECA Welcome Five New Members
- Brent Woodward, Inc., Redmond, OR, Northwest Line Constructors Chapter, Accredited representative: Brent E. Woodward.
- Cochran Technologies, Tigard, OR, Oregon-Columbia Chapter, Accredited representative: Jessie Lierman.
- Teems Industrial, Gadsen, AL, Gulf Coast Chapter, Accredited representative: Miles N. Teems.
- MAC Electric, Cicero, NY, Finger Lakes NY Chapter, Accredited representative: Michael J. McMahon.
- Ryan Electrical Installations, Skanealteles, NY, Finger Lakes NY Chapter, Accredited representative: Patrick J. Ryan.
Six NECA-Veteran Members Recognized
NECA-Veteran membership status may be awarded by NECA’s Executive Committee to any person who has represented a member company in good standing for at least 15 years and who is no longer engaged in the electrical contracting business. The request to have such status conferred is made by the managing executive of a NECA chapter wherein the former accredited representative held membership. The following individuals were recently awarded NECA-Veteran status. (Other current Veteran members are listed on pages 207-210 in The NECA Book.)
- Paul M. Barber, formerly of Service Electric Company of Adrian, Ohio / Michigan Chapter.
- Joseph S. Boddiford, Jr., formerly of Lee’s Electrical Contracting, Maryland Chapter.
- Nathan Eppler, formerly of Dakota Electric Construction, Dakotas Chapter.
- R. Waldo Farnham, formerly of Farnham Electric, Oregon Pacific-Cascade Chapter.
- John S. Kogut, formerly of Kogut Electric, Finger Lakes NY Chapter.
- Michael R. Kranefuss, formerly of Benson Electric, St. Louis Chapter.