Discover your DiSC management style and learn how to adapt your style to manage, motivate and delegate more effectively.
Get ready for an interactive workshop!
This engaging program gives managers a safe, fun way to understand the impact that their communication style has on others. You will discover how others may respond to your style and how to be more effective. You will be given tools to help you coach and develop competent, motivated employees by gaining a deeper understanding of individual strengths and challenges.
Learn what your DISC profile Is
Your Dot Tells a Story
- Understanding the DISC Model of behavior and communication as it applies to management
- The impact our behavior has on others (what motivates and demotivates our team members)
- Understanding what energizes and drains a manager based on their style
- How to delegate, develop and motivate each style in a way that inspires performance
- Strategies for coaching and training the different behavioral styles (I think we realize, people don’t always learn the same way)
- How to work with best with your boss and getting buy-in for your ideas
Our facilitators, Mary Anne and/or Roy Davis are international speakers with a long list of clients. They have been working with these tools for over 20 years.
Learn more about the facilitators
Pre-Work DISC Management Assessment:
You will receive an email inviting you to complete the DISC Management profile. Please complete by Friday, April 4, 2014. This is not a test, There are no right or wrong answers, nor does any one style make a better manager or leader than another. It simply shows how our communications connect or disconnect with other styles and the course shows us how to bridge the gaps. As you answer, please think of yourself most naturally, versus the tasks associated with your job or your role. This way, you will get the most from the personalized report.
*NOTE: Your invitation will be sent via email -- If your preferred email address is different than the one provided during registration, please contact Wanessa Alves at 301-215-4532 or email@example.com