Strategic Management for Companies will cover 4 different topics that are critical to a company owner / business unit manager’s success in creating and managing strategy in their business. Strategic Leadership, Identifying Advantages, Defining Vision, Mission and Values and Strategic Planning will all be covered will all be covered. This course will discuss Setting Organizational Values, Determining Short- & Long-Term Direction, Establishing Performance Expectations and methods to Communicate Values, Direction, & Expectations To Stakeholders.
The learning objectives for the Strategic Management course will allow participants to:
- Explain strategic leadership
- Apply a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) to their business
- Review, refine or develop their personal and organizational vision, mission and values
- Understand the steps in completing a strategic planning exercise
- Develop example performance measures related to their strategic plan components