Career advancement and leadership takes preparation. At the core of this preparation is education and training. The NECA Education Advancement Resource Network (EARN) was implemented to help employees of NECA members get started or continue on their journey toward earning college degrees and certificates to meet professional and personal goals.
This webinar will introduce you to three of our NECA EARN partner institutions: Brandman University, Louisiana State University Online, and Oakland City University. Join us and learn about these universities, their programs, and what it takes to get started on your way to educational advancement! Each partner will also discuss financial incentives that are available.
- Michelle Goyette, MBA, Director of National Resources & Partnerships with Brandman University
- Kelli Harrison, Assistant Director, Professional Development | LSU Online & Continuing Education
- Lolita Bonds, Enrollment Concierge Team Lead | LSU Online & Continuing Education
- Dr. Cathy Robb, Dean & Professor School of Business, Oakland City University
- Dr. Jervaise McDaniel, Associate Professor, School of Business, Oakland City University
***Please note due to Microsoft discontinuing support for Internet Explorer, the NECA Learning Center does not support that browser any longer. Please use current versions of other free browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Due to the large number of attendees participating in this event, we recommend you join the webinar 10 minutes early to ensure your audio connection is working properly.