In today's customer-oriented business environment, customer service skills are critical for personal and organizational success. Quality service will give you a competitive advantage to survive in a tough business climate and this course gives people the skills they need to enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- List effective steps to deliver better, faster service, and increase customer satisfaction
- Identify ways to increase credibility with customers
- Describe how to manage customer expectations by personality style
- Give examples of how to gain and maintain repeat business
- Explain how to minimize difficulty when dealing with difficult customers
Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm MDT
Instructor: Norb Slowikowski
This course is hosted by the Rocky Mountain Chapter. Contact Holly Rachwal at 303-937-3900 for pricing and registration information.