The number one reason employees quit their job is because of a poor relationship with their direct supervisors. Management should approach every potential employee as a career hire, not a short-term freelancer. Ultimately a new-hire is someone you want to continue to promote from within. Have a retention structure in place that makes a commitment to employee morale, employee development, and employee elevation. In order to motivate your team, develop standards and accountability, set up company loyalty ambassadors as mentors for new hires, implement a performance appraisal system for best practices and determine ROI for each employee. In addition, foster long-term goals, create work and family balance noting that it is important to keeping work at a premium level.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
• Develop Key Processes & Procedures for Employee Retention
• Create the proper structure
• Understand the planning process
• Set up a dialogue between manager and employee
• Create an environment for employee to develop and grow with the company
• Interview Skills - how to pick the right people every time