Many business owners spend too much time working in their business and not working on their business and their personal planning. When this happens, owners may not be prepared for retirement beyond the idea selling the business. Owners need to go beyond just utilizing the value of their business and value of their personal real estate as their primary personal financial planning.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how to create a strong business through financial planning
- Describe how business planning can help personal financial planning
- Explain how to create a personal financial plan
- Identify challenges related to financial planning
- Explain internal and external financial reporting procedures
- Recognize the value of creating a strong business financial plan