This course will walk you through the main difference between the exiting electrical worker and the emerging electrical worker. What smart contractors are doing to develop the next generation electrician that will give them an edge over their competition will be discussed.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the four core competencies lacking in most of the workforce entering the industry
• Describe the necessary steps one must take to develop core competencies in the workforce
• Discuss why traditional teaching styles are not effective on today’s emerging workforce
• Identify the three mistakes we are all making with our current training
• Discuss the one critical change a contractor must make before developing their workforce