The Manual of Labor Units is available on computer disk, and includes all of the labor units found in the paperbound version.
Some of the features of the 2013 - 2014 MLU CD include the following:
- PDF of the entire book including the Introduction Section and Appendix
- Enhanced ability to move from table to table and section to section
- Factoring chart for determining the proper labor column to use for a project
- Ability to customize the factoring of labor indicated in the tables for individual company productivity
- Heat and Humidity factor calculator
- A calculator for the time extension of a project beyond normal project duration
- Conductor fill and conduit size calculator
- A calculator for electrical formulas such as Ohms Law
- A calculator for the conversion of units of measurement such as metric to standard
- The ability to export labor units to Excel files
This CD will only work with Windows operating systems - not compatable with older Mac OSX
(NOTE: If you have a Mac, you can download a free trial of Parallels here: https://nct.parallels.com/fulfill/0285.001
All orders going to Canada for non-members of NECA will be forwarded to the Canadian Electrical Contractors Association, and the price of the publication will be determined by them.