Join NECA and Schneider Electric/Square D for How Changes in NFPA 70E Affect You, a free webinar on April 27 at 11am EST.
Creating a SAFER safety plan means understanding risk assessment, job safety, and PPE guidelines. Join the industry’s leading NFPA 70E experts as they break down the changes in NFPA 70E and discuss areas of responsibility.
This NFPA 70E webinar will help you:
- Understand the change process for NFPA Codes and Standards
- Identify important 70E requirements that affect your job site
- Anticipate changes for the 2018 edition of NFPA 70E
- Discuss the elements for creating a proper job safety plan
- Mike Johnston, Executive Director of Standards and Safety, NECA
- Wes Wheeler, Director of Safety, NECA
- Jim Dollard, Safety Coordinator, IBEW Local 98
- Rod West, Senior Staff Engineer, Square D by Schneider Electric
- Bill Alderton, Director, Product Safety & Conformity Assessment, Schneider Electric
- Phil Santoro, U.S. Electrical Contractor Segment Manager, Square D by Schneider Electric
Date: Thursday, April 27
Time: Noon EDT/11:00 a.m. CDT