The electrical training ALLIANCE will host the below free webinar titled What Can Multiemployer Plans Expect from the Trump Administration? on January 11 at 1pm EST.
Click here to register
The recent election will significantly affect multiemployer, retirement, health, and training plans. Please join us for a complimentary webinar on
Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 1:00 PM EST to discuss how the Trump Administration may approach multiemployer plan issues. Topics to be discussed include:
- DOL Enforcement Initiatives
- Forms LM-10 & LM-30
- Multiemployer Funding Issues
- Economically Targeted Investments & Proxy Voting
- Pending & Prospective Legislation
- Pending and Recent DOL Regulations
- The Affordable Care Act and the Cadillac Tax
If you are interested in participating in the webinar, please register online at:
If you have any questions to submit before the webinar, please include them in the "comments" section on the registration page.