The 2015 NECA Labor Relations Conference will be held March 18-20, 2015 at the Royal Sonesta Hotel, New Orleans, LA. Register Now View Schedule of Events
There is an early registration fee of $499.00 per person for full registrants, if you register by January 31, 2015. The registration fee for full registrants will be $549.00 per person on and after February 1, 2015. For spouses and guests, the fee is $250.00 per person, which includes participation at meals and receptions. Cancellations after Friday, March 6, 2015 may result in a loss of partial or all of the registration fees.
- Register online on or before March 6, 2015.
- The credit card you provide in the website will be charged the appropriate registration fees.
- Cancelation after March 6, 2015 may result in a loss of part or all of the registration fee.
- Should you have any difficulty with the online process, please contact Precision Meetings & Events at 703-739-4480.
Hotel Reservation Information:
The 2015 NECA Labor Relations Conference will take place at Royal Sonesta in New Orleans, Louisiana. Room rates are $189.00 plus tax (14.75% and $2.00 per night). You can reserve your room using two (2) different methods:
- Use the following link and select your check-in and check-out dates to make a reservation:
Click to make room reservations
- Or, if you prefer to transact the room reservations off-line, you may contact 1-800-SONESTA. The group reservation name is listed as: NECA Labor Relations Conference, Code: 0317NECALA
Reservations must be made by Friday, February 23, 2015 in order to guarantee the discounted NECA rate. Please be sure to make your reservations early. Check-in is at 3:00 PM and check-out is at 12:00 pm. Late check-outs may be possible depending upon availability. Guest room cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties.
300 Bourbon Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
The recommended attire for the reception and conference is business casual.
PRECISION MEETINGS & EVENTS
If you have any questions regarding the conference registration and/or hotel reservation process, please feel free to contact Rebecca Meiners, Precision Meetings & Events, at 703.739.4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org