Want to learn the nuts and bolts of an OSHA inspection?
Join members of the Jackson Lewis practice for a complimentary webinar on Thursday, Nov. 20 from 2-3:00 p.m. EST titled How to Handle an OSHA Inspection.
Among the topics discussed will be:
- OSHA’s inspection priorities – what triggers an inspection;
- How to prepare to minimize risks and liabilities associated with incident investigations;
- When and what you must report to OSHA;
- What to expect and how to smoothly handle an OSHA inspection;
- Addressing citations and penalties
Register for this webinar, today!
From the original Jackson Lewis announcement
Why might OSHA visit your company, and what should you do when a compliance officer arrives at your door? Being prepared to handle an OSHA inspection helps to minimize an employer’s exposure to liability and helps to eliminate the anxiety surrounding the process. Join members of Jackson Lewis’ Workplace Safety and Health practice group for a complimentary 60-minute webinar where we will discuss the OSHA inspection process.
Learn more at JacksonLewis.com