September 15-19, 2014
The Electrical Project Supervision Program (EPS) Train-the-Trainer is a hands-on course that is designed to prepare instructors to deliver all three levels of EPS. Participants in this five-day program will learn tips and tricks to delivering EPS content and activities, including delivering a sample presentation to test out their new knowledge. It is strongly recommended that all attendees have participated in EPS classes prior to attending this program.
NECA's Electrical Project Supervision Program (EPS) is designed to provide critical skills to supervisors with a wide range of responsibilities. Topics covered include the supervisor’s role, communication, performance management, employee relations, safety, production management, understanding costs and contracts. The material enriches the understanding of business and processes of construction and gives insight into what might be ahead when moving up the administrative ladder. Each level of EPS is eligible for 0.5 credits as an Advanced Course under the Electrical Training Alliance’s (formerly NJATC) Core Curriculum.
The registration fee is $785, which includes:
- Five days of expert instruction by Bob Segner and Jerald Rounds
- Instructor and student materials for all three levels of the Electrical Project Supervision Program, sent to participants in advance of the class
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- A room block has been reserved at the Crowne Plaza Denver International Airport for a rate of $109 per night. Details on how to book will be provided following registration
Download the Registration Form »
Due to the limited size of this program:
- Registration is first come, first served and payment must be received to hold a spot.
- All attendees must be recommended by a NECA Chapter
- Registration will be limited to 2 individuals per NECA Chapter/area
- A waiting list will be kept and additional programs will be scheduled as needed
- Full refunds are available up to 30 days before the program. A $150 fee, plus the cost of materials, will be assessed for cancelations up to 10 days before the program. No reimbursement will be provided for cancelations less than 10 days before the program.
To register for the upcoming Electrical Project Supervision Train-the-Trainer course please fill out the registration form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: (301) 215-4500.