The purpose of this course is to identify a number of key measures that consistently lead to superior performance in your industry. Citing results from the recent industry financial operations report, an analysis of the “industry profit leader group of companies” will be presented, with an emphasis on what we have learned from these “industry winners.” In addition, a discussion will be included that focuses on how to best use and apply “industry benchmarks” in order to identify profit improvement opportunities in your own company.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the steps necessary to prepare a competitive bid
- Identify desirable bid opportunities
- Describe how a company’s capabilities can be analyzed to insure profits
- Explain how to prepare a competitive bid
- Identify price adjustment techniques
- Explain the documents required to estimate a construction project
Prerequisite: Basic Estimating of Electrical Construction
Duration/CEUs: Two-day/1.2 CEUs
Sponsored by the Oregon-Columbia Chapter
Online registration is not available for this course. Anyone who wishes to register for this course should contact Rosie Garcia, (503) 233-5787.