The 9 Critical Factors for Maximizing Profits
To be successful is to be productive. When we filter out all the roadblocks and unnecessary diversions, we are left with the ingredient that makes great companies tick: Productivity. The roadmap to that type of success is possible through the use of the 9 Critical Factors:
- Journey to Excellence: Building trust, commitment and delivering values.
- Hard-Hat Basics: Planning, organizing, communicating, checking & measuring.
- Teamwork: Creates synergy and employee involvement.
- Leadership: Establish a positive work climate and "Peak Performance Focus."
- Organization: Creating process and alignment between the office and the field.
- Motivation: Getting people to want to do their best work everyday.
- Customer Satisfaction: The customer is the designated driver; move toward customer service excellence.
- Developing People: How to retain good employees.
- Managing Change: Becoming a positive "change agent."
This program will review the 9 Critical Factors and teach the seminar participants how to implement these factors in the workplace.
Instructor: Norb Slowikowski
Sponsor: East Tennesse Chapter
One day seminar
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Chase Pendergraft & Nancy Mooreland, 423-894-4357
Location: East Chattanooga, TN
3924 Volunteer Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37416
"This was an excellent seminar! Norb knows the material and presents it well. He relates the information to our industry very well."
Todd Lyden, API Electric Company
"Great refresher! Valuable information for anyone in business. Great information for the not-for-profit as well as the for-profit sector."
Tom Millay, Chapter Manager, <personname w:st="on"><place w:st="on">Southern Indiana